Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Enchanté!


Hi! I'm Lisa Q. DeNight. Welcome to Zou Bisou Beef Stew, a shared space for me to deposit delicious recipes, local establishment recommendations and other flotsam & jetsam! I started blogging in 2012, essentially to have all my recipes in one readily accessible, non-soup-stained place, but I have found that it pushes me to be more culinarily creative and adventurous as I explore new and delectable content for my stomach, and for the internet! I am always learning and honing though, so if you, reader, have any questions/comments you'd like to share about recipes I post, I'd love to hear them. 


If you would like to contact me, feel free to shoot an email at Lisaqvarnstrom [at] gmail.com. I'm also active on Twitter; my handle is @MinouLQ. Same handle for IG. The lovely header art was designed by my awesome pal Rachel Kozlowski...go check her out!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment